Steps to Apply
Before applying to the PSEO program, please review the admission requirements in our Century College PSEO Application Information Packet, or the 10th Grade PSEO Application Information Packet for applicants who will be participating in PSEO as a 10th grader.
- Complete the online general application to the PSEO program at Century College. Important information before you begin the online application:
- Save your StarID and password! You will use your StarID during the entire admissions process.
- Only items with the red asterisk * are required.
- Date of birth is required (even though there is no red asterisk *)
- When selecting Application Type during Step 6, select Post Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) Student
- Complete and submit the PSEO Application Materials Submission eForm.
- Applicants will receive email communication regarding their application status and next steps.
Please note: All application materials must be submitted electronically. No paper application materials will be accepted.
PSEO Application Information Packet
10th Grade Application Information Packet
Notice of Student Registration Form
Additional PSEO Course List
Approved Courses for 10th Grade PSEO
Restricted Courses for PSEO
Planning for the Future
After Acceptance to Century College
- Complete your mandatory PSEO New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation information will be sent to the email listed on your application. At Century, New Student Orientation is a two step process. The first step is online orientation. After completing the online orientation, you will receive a "Register Now" email. This email indicates you are ready to register for classes! The email will provide information on how to register for classes and how to schedule an appointment with an Orientation Advisor. This Advisor can assist with registration questions and help you create your schedule at Century College. PSEO students are encouraged to bring with them information on remaining high school graduation requirements to this meeting with the Orientation Advisor. New Student Orientation is mandatory for all incoming students and enables you to register for classes as well as navigate the college and its resources with success.