Transcript Request

If you’d like to transfer your Century College credits to a college or university outside the Minnesota State system, you will need to request an official transcript to be sent to that institution. Please visit the Records/Registration webpage for details on how to request an official transcript.

If you will be attending another Minnesota State system school, you do not need to send a transcript to that institution. Credits are automatically viewable to other Minnesota State system schools upon application to that institution.

To access an unofficial transcript, please log into your eServices account. Select “Academic Record” and then “Unofficial Transcripts”.

Applying to Century College

  1. Submit the online Century College application. No $20 application fee required! Use promotion code: PSEOAPP at the end of the application.
  2. No orientation required!
  3. Register for classes.

Note: you will not be required to go through another orientation or take the assessment tests. You will simply register as a continuing student.