Steps to Apply:
Apply for admissions.
Complete the online general application to Century College. Application deadline: 5 business days before the start of the term. Important information before you begin the online application:
- Save your StarID and password! You will use your StarID during the entire admissions process.
- Only items with the red asterisk * are required.
- Date of birth is required (even though there is no red asterisk *).
Determine college-level ability in Reading.
Please visit the Testing Center website to review options for demostrating college-level skills.
Meet Option 1 or 2.
- Class Rank: Sophomores and Juniors - top third of class, Seniors - top half
- Decile: Sophomores and Juniors - 3rd decile or higher, Seniors - 5th decile or higher
- GPA: Sophomores and Juniors - 3.0 or higher, Seniors - 2.5 or higher
Students who do not meet Option 1, but who still wish to apply for the Supplemental Enrollment Program need to submit a high school transcript and write the following essay:
How will you benefit from the Supplemental Enrollment Program and what can you contribute to Century College as a Supplemental Enrollment student?
The essay needs to be two pages, typed, double-spaced, and in 12 point font.
Submission of documentation for Steps 2 and 3 via email is recommended due to staff working remotely at this time. Please email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Acceptance.
Students will be contacted via email regarding their application and acceptance status.
Note: Tuition and any other fees accrued are the sole responsibility of the student.
After Acceptance to Century College:
Complete New Student Orientation
Orientation information will be included in your acceptance email. The New Student Orientation is designed to introduce you to the campus, Century College policies and procedures, and the many services provided for all students. Orientation is mandatory for all incoming students and enables you to register for courses as well as navigate the college and its resources with success.
After the New Student Orientation is complete, students will be eligible to register for courses.