High School Transcripts
In place of high school transcripts, you can also submit your high school diploma or GED certificate.
You may download a High School Transcript Request to send to your high school. Submit high school transcripts to the Admissions Office:
3300 Century Ave N
White Bear Lake MN 55110
If you have any questions, contact the Admissions Office (651-773-1700).
Coursework Completed Elsewhere
To receive credit for coursework completed elsewhere, you must submit documentation showing the work that was completed. This documentation typically takes the form of a transcript. Transcripts containing college level coursework may refer to one or more of the following:
- University or college coursework
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- College in the Schools (CIS)
- Post-Secondary Enrollment (PSEO)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Military Training/Experience
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Bilingual and Multilingual Seals and World Language Proficiency Certificates
- DANTES Subject Standardized Test (DSST)
- Career & Technical Education Credit (CTE)
Minnesota State eTranscripts
If you have attended or are currently attending one or more Minnesota State institutions (not including the University of Minnesota) and have applied to Century, your official transcript from a Minnesota State institution(s) may be electronically retrieved at no cost. To verify that your eTranscript(s) is available, contact Transfer Student Services/DARS or 651-779-3908.
If you have holds on your records (including, but not limited to, unpaid balances) from the Minnesota State institution you previously attended, your transcripts cannot be retrieved electronically.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your records are free of holds. Notify Transfer Student Services/DARS when:
- Your records have been cleared for electronic retrieval
- Your courses (currently in progress) have been completed so your transfer credits and Century student record can be updated
You are planning to complete a degree, diploma, certificate or MnTC or seek financial aid from Century College. You would like to transfer college level credits and courses in to Century College.
- You must provide an official college transcript(s) from each college/university you previously attended.
- Transcripts must be mailed or delivered/hand-carried, unopened with the official seal intact, directly from the sending college/university to the Century's Transfer Student Services/DARS Office.
- If your institution offers an electronic official transcript delivery option: Transcripts are accepted if sent directly from the institution using a third-party secured service. The recipient should be firstname.lastname@example.org (forwarded electronic transcripts from students are not accepted as official).
- Student copies, forwarded emails, faxed transcripts are not considered official.
You are a Non-Degree Seeking or Visiting Student or would like prerequisites entered while waiting for your official transcript(s) to arrive.
- Unofficial transcript may include: PDF, scanned copy, screen print, paper copy, and/or phone picture of document.
- Unofficial transcripts can be used for determining prerequisite information and assessment testing requirements.
- Credit totals will not be entered into your student record from an unofficial transcript.
- Official transcripts are required for a course by course evaluation.
Unofficial transcripts are not retained by Century College. Email unofficial transcript(s) to Century's Transfer Student Services/DARS office. Include the following information in your e-mail:
- Full Name
- Century Student ID number or Minnesota State StarID
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Century course/section number you intend to register for (example: PSYC 1020-01)
- Year and term you intend to register for the course (example: Summer 2016)
You are a current or former service member who intends to transfer college level credits earned through military education or training.
You must request your official transcripts be sent directly to Transfer Student Services/DARS Office..
- Army, Navy and/or Marines: JST Service Transcript System
- Air Force: Community College of the Air Force
You have completed college level courses outside the United States and intend to transfer these credits in to Century.
You are required to provide a third-party evaluation of your international transcripts through a NACES approved International Education Evaluation Service such as SpanTran, WES or ECE. Evaluation reports must be sent directly to Century's Transfer Student Services/DARS Office.
This may not be required depending on your program. If you have questions, contact Transfer Student Services/DARS Office.