High School Transcripts

In some cases, In place of high school transcripts, you may also submit your high school diploma or GED certificate. You may download a High School Transcript Request to send to your high school. 

If you have any questions, contact the Admissions Office (651-773-1700).

Coursework Completed Elsewhere

To receive credit for coursework completed elsewhere, you must submit documentation showing the work that was completed. This documentation typically takes the form of a transcript. Transcripts containing college-level coursework may refer to one or more of the following:

  • University or college coursework
  • Advanced Placement (AP)
  • College in the Schools (CIS)
  • Post-Secondary Enrollment (PSEO)
  • College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
  • Military Training/Experience
  • International Baccalaureate (IB)
  • Bilingual and Multilingual Seals and World Language Proficiency Certificates
  • DANTES Subject Standardized Test (DSST)
  • Career & Technical Education Credit (CTE)