High School Transcripts
In some cases, In place of high school transcripts, you may also submit your high school diploma or GED certificate. You may download a High School Transcript Request to send to your high school.
If you have any questions, contact the Admissions Office (651-773-1700).
Coursework Completed Elsewhere
To receive credit for coursework completed elsewhere, you must submit documentation showing the work that was completed. This documentation typically takes the form of a transcript. Transcripts containing college-level coursework may refer to one or more of the following:
- University or college coursework
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- College in the Schools (CIS)
- Post-Secondary Enrollment (PSEO)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Military Training/Experience
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Bilingual and Multilingual Seals and World Language Proficiency Certificates
- DANTES Subject Standardized Test (DSST)
- Career & Technical Education Credit (CTE)