Testing Center & Course Placement

A single male student walks in front of West Campus in the front courtyard.

Service Information

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
8am - 4:30pm 8am - 4:30pm 8am - 4:30pm 8am - 4:30pm


How to Access Course Placement Information

Priority 1

First, we will determine if you have placement into college-level coursework based on current test scores, evaluated college-level transcripts on file, or high school GPA. Please review the scores below to see if you meet the requirements for college-level placement.

Priority 2

If you do not have college-level placement in Priority 1, you may be placed at the developmental level by test scores or transfer coursework equivalency. Developmental courses at Century are designed to help you build a strong foundation to be successful in your college-level courses. You may appeal your placement by completing the Century College self-guided placement in Priority 3.

Priority 3

If you do not have placement through any of the above options (test scores, coursework, or high school GPA), you will need to complete the Century College self-guided placement process. You can also use this process to appeal to your current course placement.

For Reading, English, or ESOL placement, click here.

For Math placement, click here.

Any questions about course placement, email the Testing Center at testing.center@century.edu.

How to Get Testing Information to Century College

High School Transcripts

In place of high school transcripts, you can also submit your high school diploma or GED certificate.

You may download a High School Transcript Request to send to your high school. Submit high school transcripts to the Admissions Office:

Admissions Office
Century College
3300 Century Ave N
White Bear Lake MN 55110

If you have any questions, contact the Admissions Office (651-773-1700).

Coursework Completed Elsewhere

To receive credit for coursework completed elsewhere, you must submit documentation to Transfer Student Services showing the work that was completed. This documentation typically takes the form of a transcript. Transcripts containing college-level coursework may refer to one or more of the following:

  • University or college coursework
  • Advanced Placement (AP)
  • College in the Schools (CIS)
  • Post-Secondary Enrollment (PSEO)
  • College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
  • Military Training/Experience
  • International Baccalaureate (IB)
  • Bilingual and Multilingual Seals and World Language Proficiency Certificates
  • DANTES Subject Standardized Test (DSST)
  • Career & Technical Education Credit (CTE)

Standardized Test Scores