To Take a TEAS Test Remotely, Read All That Applies
Students Are Required to Meet All Criteria Prior to Testing
- Set up an account OR register with an existing account on ATITesting.com.
- Read the Student Quick Start Guide and Remote Proctoring FAQ Troubleshooting Tips.
- Only your current Government issued photo ID (Driver's License, State Id, Passport, etc.) can be used. No other personal items are permitted in the testing area. No cell phones or electronic devices (Fitbits, Smartwatches, etc.) are allowed.
- This is a computerized artificial intelligence exam proctored through ATI/Proctorio and ARCC’s Testing Specialists. Your exam will take approximately three and a half to four hours to complete. There is an online calculator. One piece of scratch paper & pencil is allowed.
- TEAS requires that the test start at the required time. We cannot accept any late arrivals.
- For help studying for the TEAS, visit the ATI TEAS Prep website. Look towards the bottom of the page for free resources.
About the TEAS Test
|Subject Area||Number of Test Items||Amount of Time Allotted|
|English & Language Usage||34||34 minutes|
*Plan to take at least one minute per question.