Whether you want to take one or a few courses for enjoyment or transfer courses back to the college or university you are currently attending, Century College has courses available to you.
Non-Degree Seeking / Minnesota State Visiting Student
You have been admitted or enrolled at another Minnesota State college or university. You are not planning to complete a degree, diploma or certificate or seek financial aid from Century College. You should NOT APPLY to Century College.
- Log-in to eServices using your account at your current (home) Minnesota State institution.
- Select Century College from the drop down for College/University.
- Register for your Century course using your StarID and password.
- If you are unable to register or receive a prerequisite error message, notify Century's Transfer Student Services/DARS office at 651-779-3908 or email@example.com.
- View Minnesota State requirements.
Non-Degree Seeking / Non-Minnesota State Visiting Student
You are currently attending, or have attended in the past, another college or university (such as University of St. Thomas, University of Minnesota, or other in or out of state university or college). You will need to apply to Century College.
- Apply for admission.
You may apply online or download a printable application form. Applications are due prior to each semester's application deadline. A one-time, non-refundable $20 application fee is required. The application fee can be paid online at the end of the online application or in-person by visiting the Business Office (W2340).
- Submit your unofficial transcript(s) from your college/university.
You may submit unofficial transcripts by email. Please see the directions under "Unofficial Transcripts" for more information.
- Complete Online Orientation.
After your prerequisite information is added to your Century academic record, you will receive an email with a link to complete online orientation. Allow 2-3 business days for verification and processing of your course prerequisites.
- Register for your Century course in eServices.
Once you have completed online orientation you will be able to register for your course(s). Typically by 3 pm the following business day.
After you complete the course, request a Century College transcript to be sent to your college/university.