Whether you want to take one or a few courses for enjoyment or transfer courses back to the college or university you are currently attending, Century College has courses available to you!
Getting Started at Century College
Have you attended a Minnesota State system school?
See all Minnesota State schools here.
If you have been admitted or enrolled at another Minnesota State college or university and you are not planning to complete a degree, diploma or certificate or seek financial aid from Century College, you should not apply to Century College.
How to Get Started
- Log-in to eServices using your account at your current (home) Minnesota State institution.
- Select Century College from the drop down for College/University.
- Register for your Century course using your Star ID and password.
- If you are unable to register or receive a prerequisite error message, you will need to submit an unofficial transcript to email@example.com. Please include your Star ID and list the Century course(s) you would like to register for.
If you are currently attending, or have attended in the past, another college or university (such as University of St. Thomas, University of Minnesota, or other in or out of state university or college), you will need to apply to Century College.
- Apply for admission.
Apply online here. When asked for your educational intent, select "complete courses and transfer without a degree". Applications are due prior to each semester's application deadline. A one-time, non-refundable $20 application fee is required. The application fee can be paid online at the end of the online application or in-person by visiting the Business Office (W2340).
- Submit your unofficial transcript(s) from your college/university.
Submit unofficial transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, include your Star ID and a list of course(s) you would like to take at Century College. Allow 2-3 business days for prerequisite verification and processing. Please see the directions under "Unofficial Transcripts" for more information.
- Register for your Century course in eServices. Click here for a step-by-step registration guide.
After you complete the course, request a Century College transcript to be sent to your college/university.