The Connection is your "one-stop shop" for equipment rental, discounted tickets, bus passes, snacks, game room check-in, and much more.
The Connection is conveniently located in the student center (The Nest) on the West Campus, room 1205.
Stop by and take advantage of the many benefits and services available to Century College students and employees!
Monday - Thursday: 9:00-6:00pm
Discount Event Tickets
The Connection provides Century College students discounted tickets to select metro area events. Stop by the Connection (West 1205) or call 651.779.3358 for current offerings.
We have a variety of tickets available throughout the year, including:
- Disney on Ice
- Shrine Circus
- Harlem Globetrotters
- WWE Raw
- Monster Jam
- Holiday Shows
- Renaissance Festival
- State Fair
- Marcus Snack Coupons
- Sun Ray Lane Bowling Passes
- And many more!
*Due to rising prices of tickets, we no longer carry Timberwolves, Vikings, or Twins tickets.
Note: Only cash or checks are accepted.
Student Bus Pass
The Connection no longer carries bus passes. To purchase a bus pass, please visit the Bookstore located on West Campus.
Latex (standard one-color balloon) and Mylar (foil) balloons are available for purchase to students and staff in a variety of colors.
Balloon orders will be filled while you wait – it only takes 5 minutes.
- Latex Balloons - $.50 Each
- Shiny Mylar Balloons - $1.00 Each
Student Clubs and Organizations: The Connection will provide free helium if you bring your own balloons.
- Popcorn: .25
- Pepperoni Hot Pocket: .75
- Steak and Cheese Chimichanga: .75
- Sundae Cone: .75
- Can of Ravioli: $1.00
- Corn Dog: .50
- Fruit Bar: .50
- Snickers Ice Cream Bar: .50
- Klondike Bar: .50
- Ramen Noodles cup: .50
- Breakfast Sandwich: .75
- Cookie: .50
- Granola Bar: .25
- Pop Tarts: .50
- Danish and Rolls: .50/each
We have also added many other healthy items to grab on your way to class! For example, Chobani yogurts, Clif bars. and trail mix are all now available!
Students, staff and faculty can check out various board and card games free.
- Each item is available for 24 hours.
- If you do not return the item within 24 hours, there is a $5 per day late fee.
- After one week, a hold will be placed on your account in the Business Office.
Complete this form before renting games.
- Wii U
- Giant Checkers
- Giant Chess
- Skip- Bo
- Trivia Pursuit
- Giant Jenga
- Phase 10
- ESPN Jeopardy
- Seinfeld Trivia
- Family 7+ Mancala
- Table Tennis (Balls and Paddles)
Outdoor Equipment Rental
The Connection provides students, staff and faculty with the opportunity to check out various outdoor recreational equipment free with your student ID. Each item is available on a 24-hour rental term.
Should the item fail to be returned within the 24-hour time frame, it will cost the individual $5.00 a day up to the amount of the item. Should the item not be returned after one week, the item will be charged to the individual and turned over to the business office where a hold will be placed on your account.
Please complete this form before renting outdoor equipment
For suggestions on outdoor recreation equipment please contact the Connection.
Athletic Equipment/Backyard Games
- In-Line Skates
- Sports Equipment
- Soccer Balls
- Indoor and Sand Volleyballs
- Disc Golf Set
- Tennis and Badminton Racquets
- Table Tennis
- Bocce Ball
- Bean Bag Toss
- Fishing Equipment
- Sleeping Bags and Pads
- Travel Backpacks
- Portable Hammock and Straps
Outdoor Recreation Links
TeeMaster.com - Find golf courses all over the United States. Book your tee times and get confirmed reservations. You can also check weather and find links to equipment, news, online magazines, retailers, and pro shops.
Golf.com - Developed by the editors of Golf Magazine, this site helps you find courses all over the world. You'll also find equipment reviews, tour information, and a travel section.
Beginner's Guide to Learning Golf - This web site provide information about golf etiquette and technique for beginners. It also has helpful links to the history and rules of golf.
Disc Golf Courses
Professional Disc Golf Association - Find disc golf courses in the U.S. and Canada. This site, developed by the Professional Disc Golf Association, also has links to the PDGA tour, pro shops, and disc golf rules.
Explore Minnesota features a comprehensive guide for lodging and camping facilities. The activities section includes links to state parks, resorts, scenic areas, biking and hiking paths, rafting, canoeing, kayaking, water parks and more.
thoos - Find a run, a group, or a race on this Web site for running enthusiasts. This site lists five great paths in the metro area, each with distances, directions, terrain, difficulty level, and a description of the path. There are numerous articles on walking, running and a locator for running paths in other states.
The Gateway Trail Association - The Gateway Trail is a beautiful, paved 18-mile trail that runs from St. Paul to Stillwater. This site includes info on parking, facilities, along with info on biking, in-line skating, walking, jogging, horseback riding, and cross country skiing.
Cross-Country Ski Trails
Minnesota DNR: Cross Country Ski Trails - Find information on trail conditions, snow depth, and north shore ski trails.
Road & Mountain Biking Trails
Minnesota TRAILS: A Parks and Trails Journal - This site features a guide to 14 of Minnesota's best biking trails, and includes a map, information on food and lodging in towns along the trails.
Minnesota Off-Road Cyclists (MORC) - Trail information includes distance, difficulty level, layout, directions, and great rail pictures, including links to events, races and trail conditions.
Lakes - Fishing
Minnesota DNR: Shore Fishing in the Metro Area. Locate shore fishing lakes in the seven-county metro area that are maintained and stocked by the Fishing in the Neighborhood Program. The site includes information on fish identification, equipment, and fishing licenses.
Students, faculty and staff may rent the popcorn machine for free.
- Contact Chris Yahnke to reserve the machine.
- The machine may not leave the Century College campus.
- It is the reserving party’s responsibility to pick up and drop off the machine at the Connection.
- The popcorn machine must be cleaned upon return.
- When placing a reservation we will need to know:
- The name and contact info of the sponsoring individual/group
- Event location
- The time frame you will need the machine
- The number of people expected at your event
- Purchase your own popcorn, butter, and salt (we recommend using Sam’s Club for these items.)
- Popcorn can be obtained free if you're renting the maching for a student activity.
- Popcorn can be ordered through the Connection, if you're hosting a non-student event.
- Let warm up for 5 minutes.
- Place 1/2 cup butter and one tablespoon salt in the kettle.
- Place one and a half cups of popcorn kernels.
- When popcorn slows down, tip kettle.
- Wipe down lid and rim of the kettle.