Century College's Fitness Center features a wide variety of cardiovascular and resistance equipment and is open to all students and staff. In addition, our weight room features a full compliment of free weights, dumbbells and resistance machines to help you reach your fitness goals.
Fitness Center Information
- You must fill out a health history form and waiver before using the Fitness Center.
- Please login and logout of the Fitness Center with your Century College ID number.
- Hours are subject to change. These changes will be communicated through Century College email and the Student Portal. Keep in mind that inclement weather may also affect hours.
- The Fitness Center is a classroom and is only available during open hours. (Please do not disturb when classes are in session.)
- Postings will be made by the Fitness Center entrance, in the locker rooms, and on the Fitness Center bulletin board.
Fitness Center Features
Our center features a wide variety of cardiovascular and resistance equipment, including:
- Stair climbers
- Ski machines
- Upright/recumbent bikes
- Upper body exerciser
- Cardio Wave
In addition, our weight room features a full compliment of free weights, dumbbells and resistance machines to help you reach your fitness goals. Our training accessories include:
- Physio balls
- Versa disc
- Body bars
- Medicine balls
- Exercise bands
- Jump ropes
Get Active and Earn Rewards!
Earn rewards – T-shirts, water bottles, shoe bags and more! Sign up during Fitness Center open hours and start earning points toward Fitness Center gear.