Current Students

Grade Appeal Form

Students may appeal a final course grade according to the Grade Appeal Policy by following the steps of the Grade Appeal Procedure. Complete the Grade Appeal Form and send it to the appropriate dean to initiate the appeal.

Student Complaints and Grievances

In order to address other concerns or complaints, first review the FAQs, and then if applicable, utilize the complaint form below.




In order to address a concern, please contact the appropriate supervisor of the area (search the directory). In order to learn about Century College policies, please reference our College policies.


In order to address a concern, please contact your supervisor or another area supervisor. You may also review Human Resources information or contact Human Resources at 651-779-5804.

Other Resources

If your issue can’t be resolved using Century College procedures, you may contact any of the following accordingly:

National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (NC-SARA)
Minnesota Office of Higher Education
Higher Learning Commission