- Deliver a prepared short story about giving, taking, and/or making judgements about others. This story may be original (truth, fiction, about yourself or about others) or be a cut taken from an outside published source. Maximum Delivery Length: Two (2) Minutes.
- Readings from the script will also be conducted.
- Please Note: The telling of this play’s story will include a large amount of creative physical movement by the actors (individually and together as a group). However, adjustments may be made if an actor with physical and/or movement limitations is cast.
- Audition forms will be available to be filled out at the theatre. You may also attach headshots and resumes.
- In order to familiarize yourself with the play before auditions, you may be able to find a copy of the script to read for free online by typing: “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time script online.” You may also be able to purchase the script on Amazon or another source.
All Roles are open to everyone who auditions (including Century College Students/Faculty/Staff, Community Members from throughout the Twin Cities area, Students/Faculty/Staff from Any College or University, & Century Playhouse Theatre Alumni who are at least 18 years old or are in college). Century Playhouse Theatre Company is committed to diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage individuals from all ethnicities, gender identifications, sexual orientations, and those with physical limitations to audition. The character breakdowns noted below are derived from the playwright’s telling of the story, however, The Century Playhouse Theatre Company invites actors of all identities to audition for any role they are intrigued by and believe they can play well.