We understand the importance of providing food options for our students, and it is a top priority for the College to determine a comprehensive food service solution for this upcoming academic year. While this process is ongoing, we wanted to share several food options that are currently available:
- Food Trucks: A variety of food trucks will be available on the Century College campus throughout the Fall Semester. View the Student Calendar for more information.
- The Connection on East and West Campuses: Perfect for quick and convenient snacking or a small meal. Find affordable grab-to-go items like granola bars, trail mix, yogurt and even microwavable options such as ramen noodle cups, ravioli, and macaroni and cheese. West Connection has frozen/microwavable foods such as breakfast and lunch sandwiches, hot pockets, and pot pies. West Connection is conveniently located in the student center (The Nest) on West campus, room 1205. East Connection is located in the Kopp student area on East campus, room 1710.
- Bookstore: Beyond academic essentials, our Bookstore stocks a variety of grab-and-go sandwiches, noodle bowls, a wide variety of chips and candy, beef sticks, breakfast bars, and a large assortment of bottled water, enhanced water, tea, energy drinks, and soda. The Bookstore is located on West campus, room 1320.
- Vending Machines: Located across both campuses, our vending machines have in stock chips, chocolates, and drinks for when you’re on the move.
- Microwaves: Warm up your meals or snacks from home. Microwaves are available for student use on both East and West campuses, conveniently located near the cafeteria areas.
Don’t forget to check the events calendar to see if any clubs or organizations are offering free food!
If you are looking for a change of scenery, a variety of restaurants and convenience stores are within easy walking or driving distance of the College, offering a diverse range of cuisines.
- South of Century College on Century Avenue and Long Lake Road includes: Bella Ciao Pasta (Italian), QC Pizza, and Quinny’s Sports (grill).
- North of Century College on County Rd E include restaurant options: Donatelli’s (Italian), El Pariente Mexican Grill (Mexican), Ha Long Bay (Vietnamese), Little Village Pub (grill) and faster food options include Dairy Queen and Subway.
- Caribou Coffee and Dunn Bros (inside Festival) are nearby coffee shops, as well as Festival Foods and Aldi are the closest grocery stores.
Food Pantry Information
All current Century College students are eligible to use the Food Pantry on campus located in the Resource and Support Center (W1490). For more information about food assistance in the community, see Food Pantry and Community Food Assistance.