In addition to the events and sessions listed below, the LGBTQ Center can come to you! We can tailor educational sessions to meet your specific needs. Contact Corey Young, LGBTQ Center Coordinator, for more information.
Throughout the year, the LGBTQ Center hosts and coordinates different panels and training for the Century campus community.
Unless otherwise noted, these panels and training are free and open to all students, staff, faculty, and administrators at Century College.
The LGBTQ Center hosts a multitude of events throughout the semester. Below is a list of events that happen on a regular basis per semester.
Ideas on a speaker or event to host on campus? Contact Corey Young, LGBTQ Center Coordinator, today: we love to collaborate!
People Representing Intersectionality, Diversity, & Excellence (P.R.I.D.E.)
P.R.I.D.E., formerly known as the Queer and Straight (Q&S) Club, is a student organization working to:
- Create an inclusive environment for LGBTQIA+ students, staff, faculty, and their allies
- Raise awareness of LGBTQIA+ issues on and off campus while finding and/or developing proactive solutions
- Cultivate student leaders from marginalized backgrounds
- Educate the Century College community through forums, discussions, workshops, speakers, and social events
- Work in collaboration with the LGBTQ Center to ensure the growth and success of all Century College LGBTQIA+ communities
All students, faculty, and staff are welcome at P.R.I.D.E. meetings and events. Meeting times and locations vary per semester. Contact Corey Young, LGBTQ Center Coordinator for more information!