Enriching the college experience through:
- Affirming cultural identities
- Creating & fostering an inclusive environment
- Transformational relationship building
- Incorporating cross-cultural programming & collaborations
- Opportunities for civic engagement, and
- Nurturing student leadership!
- Cultural specific programming
- Access to campus and community resources
- Social awareness and leadership opportunities
- Study space and computer access
- Advising and support services
- Scholarship opportunities
- Outreach to area high schools and communities
- On-campus readiness experiences for K12 students
- Transition-to-college support and Bridge programming
- International Student Support
Latino Student Services/ Servicios para estudiantes Latinos
Asian Student Services
Pa Ku Lee
Asian Student Services & Multicultural Center Coordinator
West Campus, Room 1222
(Inspire Motivate Positive Aspire Confidence Triumph)
The IMPACT program is a college access and support program for underrepresented students interested in attending Century College. The program supports students through fostering skills for academic success and personal growth in college and beyond.
Scholarship and Success Programs & African/African American Student Services Coordinator
The Power of YOU program is a financial and academic support program for eligible incoming first year students at Century College. The Power of YOU program provides tuition-free assistance to students for the first 2 years of college.
Century College offers the Brother 2 Brother program, a national student organization designed to improve the educational experience and promote successful college completion among African American and Latino male students.
K12 College Visits & International Student Services
Campus Visit Coordinator
West Campus, Room 2237
- International Application processing
- Advising on immigration and visa regulations
- Personal and academic advising
- International Student Orientation Days
- Programming and Student Life activities
Learn more about International Student Admissions.