top row (right to left): Kong Her, Yessica Santana; bottom row (right to left): Katie Vadnais, Trumanue Lindsey
Our mission is to serve as a campus-wide resource that offers an inclusive space, provides services, programs, and initiatives to support student success, and promote academic achievement by:
- affirming students’ diverse identities
- providing opportunities for cross-cultural learning
- increasing students’ sense of belonging.
The Center delivers College-wide learning, integrates programming into the classroom, and builds bridges to serve all members of the Century College community. It is a part of the campus-wide effort to promote a college environment that values equity, excellence, and diversity.
- Cultural specific programming
- Access to campus and community resources
- Social awareness and leadership opportunities
- Study space and computer access
- Advising and support services
- Scholarship opportunities
- Outreach to area high schools and communities
- On-campus readiness experiences for K12 students
- Transition-to-college support and Bridge programming
- International Students Application Processing and Support
Latino Student Services/ Servicios para estudiantes Latinos
Asian Student Services
Scholarship and Success Programs
African/African American Student Services
African/African American Student Services Coordinator
West Campus, Room 1222
Century College offers the Brother 2 Brother program, a national student organization designed to improve the educational experience and promote successful college completion among African American and Latino male students.
International Student Services
- Application processing
- Advising on immigration and visa regulations
- Personal and academic advising
- International Student Orientation Days
- Programming and Student Life activities
Learn more about International Student Admissions.