Enriching the college experience through:
- Affirming cultural identities
- Creating & fostering an inclusive environment
- Transformational relationship building
- Incorporating cross-cultural programming & collaborations
- Opportunities for civic engagement, and
- Nurturing student leadership!
To schedule an appointment with a Multicultural Center staff member, click here.
Follow us on Instagram!
- Cultural specific programming
- Access to campus and community resources
- Social awareness and leadership opportunities
- Study space and computer access
- Advising and support services
- Scholarship opportunities
- Outreach to area high schools and communities
- On-campus readiness experiences for K12 students
- Transition-to-college support and Bridge programming
The IMPACT Program is a college access and support program for underrepresented students interested in attending Century College. The program supports students through fostering skills for academic success and personal growth in college and beyond.
African American Mentoring and Leadership Program (AAMLP)
The African American Mentoring and Leadership Program (AAMLP) is an opportunity offered to high school juniors and seniors by Century College. AAMLP participants will explore the history and contributions of African American men in America and in their community.
AAMLP participants will enroll in two (2) college courses, one each semester, designed to build academic resilience and leadership skills. Participants will connect with an African American male mentor, who will assist in their development of advocacy, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Please contact Bruce Yang at email@example.com for more information.