Enriching the college experience through:
- Affirming cultural identities
- Creating & fostering an inclusive environment
- Transformational relationship building
- Incorporating cross-cultural programming & collaborations
- Opportunities for civic engagement, and
- Nurturing student leadership!
Follow us on Instagram!
- Cultural specific programming
- Access to campus and community resources
- Social awareness and leadership opportunities
- Study space and computer access
- Advising and support services
- Scholarship opportunities
- Outreach to area high schools and communities
- On-campus readiness experiences for K12 students
- Transition-to-college support and Bridge programming
- International Student Support
The IMPACT Program is a college access and support program for underrepresented students interested in attending Century College. The program supports students through fostering skills for academic success and personal growth in college and beyond.
Power of You Program
The Power of YOU program is a financial and academic support program for eligible incoming first year students at Century College. The Power of YOU program provides gap-funding assistance to students for the first 2 years of college or up to 72 credits.
Multicultural Mentorship Program (MMP)
Join the MMP to be paired with a Century faculty or staff member to receive academic and career planning support. Please contact Corey Crowder for more information at email@example.com.
African American Male Leadership Program (AAMLP)
The African American Male Leadership Program (AAMLP) is an opportunity offered to high school juniors and seniors by Century College. AAMLP participants will explore the history and contributions of African American men in America and in their community.
AAMLP participants will enroll in two (2) college courses, one each semester, designed to build academic resilience and leadership skills. Participants will connect with an African American male mentor, who will assist in their development of advocacy, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Please contact Corey Crowder at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Brother 2 Brother
Century College offers the Brother 2 Brother program, a national student organization designed to improve the educational experience and promote successful college completion among African American and Latino male students.
Latino Student Services/Servicios para estudiantes Latinos
Latino Student Services Coordinator
International Services Principal Designated School Official
West Campus, Room 1224
International Student Services
International Student Services Coordinator
Designated School Official
West Campus, Room 1221
Visit International Student Services for more resources and information about upcoming activities.
Learn more about International Student Admissions.