Director of Student Life and Title IX Coordinator
West Campus, Room 1211
I began working in student affairs because I loved the growth that can occur through involvement and engagement in the collegiate experience. I remain in student life because of a strong belief in this growth and I am inspired by the amazing students at Century College and love helping them succeed both inside and outside of the classroom. In my spare time I love volleyball, my three nieces, puzzles and my dog Toddy.
- BS in Physical Education from UW- River Falls
- MEd in College Student Affairs and Leadership from Grand Valley State University
- MS in Sport Management from University of Tennessee
- EdD in Educational Leadership from University of St. Thomas
Student Life Graduate Intern
West Campus, Room 1210
My time as a student at Century College ignited my passion to become a student affairs professional. As an alum, I aspire to help connect students to resources that fulfill their needs to succeed. It is my pride and joy to work in a field that dedicates itself to the success of their students. Aside from working in this self-rewarding field, I enjoy reading webtoons, video games, and singing.
- A.A. from Century College (Class of '13)
- B.S. in Biology from Concordia University - St. Paul (Class of '15)
- M.A. in Leadership in Student Affairs (May 2021)