Skip to main content

New classes are always being added, so visit our online class listing often. If you have questions, call 651-779-3341 or email us.

What Type of Training Do You Need?

    • Individual Classes
    • Perhaps you only need training in one particular subject. Often called “open enrollment,” our individual classes offer a wide variety of options throughout the year (including seasonal).

    • Individual Classes
      • Certificate Programs
      • A professional certificate might be what you need to take your career to the next level or to begin a new one. It is a great way to expand your expertise in a specific area.

      • Certificate Programs
        • Customized Training
        • Employers, we can customize any of our subjects and deliver the training at your location, online or at Century College. If you don’t see what you need, we can develop it for you.

        • Customized Training
        • CECT Online learning
          • Online Learning
          • Online classes give you the flexibility to learn when it fits your schedule. We partner with the best eLearning providers in the nation and offer a wide variety of subjects and interests.

          • Online Learning
          • student registration image

            Register Now


            • Go to
            • Click on "All Courses" on the left side of the screen
            • "Select a course" and "Add to Cart"


            • Call 651-779-3341 with course name and number. You will be asked to provide the information requested on the registration form. Credit card payment only.


            • Send class registration form with credit card payment or business purchase order to 651-779-5802.


            • Mail class registration form with credit card information, business purchase order or separate check(s) for the exact amount for each individual class to the address below.


            • Visit the Continuing Education office on the main level of the East Campus room 2420 during business hours.

            Third-Party Billing

            • You must obtain written authorization from the sponsoring agency or organization before third-party billing can be processed. Please use this Authorization for Payment form.