Perhaps you only need training in one particular subject. Often called “open enrollment,” our individual classes offer a wide variety of options throughout the year (including seasonal).
A professional certificate may be what you need to take your career to the next level or begin a new one. It is a great way to expand your expertise in a subject area. While all continuing education classes receive a certificate of completion, certain subject areas offer a series of classes leading to an industry certificate.
One size does not fit all. We can customize any of our subjects and deliver the training at your location, online or at Century College. Our programs are based on real-world applications and taught by industry experts. In addition, our flexible training ensures that you get exactly what you need, when you need it. If you don’t see what you need, we can develop it for you!
Online classes give you the flexibility to learn when it fits your schedule. We partner with the best eLearning providers in the nation and offer a wide variety of subjects and interests.
New this Spring!
American Heart Association CPR Training Classes are here!
Whether you are looking to renew your Basic Life Support (BLS), get your CPR training, or become a BLS instructor, Century College Continuing Education has you covered! Learn more.
TEAS Test Prep for Healthcare is back!
Prepare for the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS VI). Classes are available online! Learn more.
Say “Cheese!” New Photography Classes!
Take your photos to the next level with our new Step-by-Step Photography class or learn how to make your images more interesting with the new Photographic Composition Class. If you’re looking for something to enhance your knowledgeable skillset, try our new Advanced Photography class! Learn more.
Looking for SHRM?
You’re in the right place! Century College offers SHRM CP/SCP Test Preparation and the SHRM Essentials Course. Check the Human Resources Program Area in February and September when classes are live! Learn more.
Entrepreneurship Classes now offered at Century College!
Learn how to start your own business, create a Business Plan, learn about marketing and branding, and build a social media presence with our new Entrepreneurship Series! Learn more.
OSHA 10 Training is here!
The General Industry Outreach Training Program is intended to provide an entry level worker’s general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards in a general industry setting. Upon successful completion, students will receive OSHA 10 cards! Learn more.
How to Register
Step 1 - Choose your class
Visit our online class listing. Select a category, then subcategory to view and select from the available classes.
Step 2 - Register
- To register online: Add your selected class(es) to your cart and follow the instructions to complete the online registration process.
- To register by phone: Call 651-779-3341 with the course name(s) and number(s). Be prepared to provide additional information requested on the registration form. Credit card payment only.
- To register by Fax: Download, print, and complete the class registration form and fax along with credit card payment, or business purchase order to 651-779-5802.
- To register by US Mail: Download, print, and complete the class registration form and mail with credit card information, business purchase order, or separate check(s) for the exact amount for each individual class to:
Continuing Education & Customized Training
East Campus, 2420
3300 Century Ave N
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
- To register in person: Visit the Continuing Education office on the main level of the East Campus room 2420 during business hours.
Step 3 - Attend your class
Attend your class(es) in person, or access your online class through D2L Brightspace. When you enroll in these courses, you receive a user name, password, and login instructions. If you need to access the internet while on Century campus, follow these steps to create a Guest Account.
You must obtain written authorization from the sponsoring agency or organization before third-party billing can be processed. Please use this Authorization for Payment form.