A professional certificate may be what you need to take your career to the next level or begin a new one. It is a great way to expand your expertise in a subject area. While all continuing education classes receive a certificate of completion, certain subject areas offer a series of classes leading to an industry certificate.
Registration for Winter/Spring classes is now available!
Business & Leadership
- Business Accounting (accounting, QuickBooks, payroll and Microsoft Excel)
- Business Communication (powerful presentations, writing, grammar and Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Business Leadership (Build your own! Choose from a variety of supervision, management and leadership classes)
- 2016-2017 Business & Computer Specialist Certificate Request Form (email form to Glynae.Deschene@century.edu)
- 2016-2017 Business Leadership Certificate Request Form (email form to Glynae.Deschene@century.edu)
- Performance Plus Learning Partners
Computers & Technology
- Computer Specialist (certificates in Microsoft programs, choose your specialty: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Fire Fighting
- Fire Officer 1
- Fire Officer 2
- Law Enforcement Slot Program
Performance Plus Learning Partners
Fulfill professional development and training needs by partnering with Century College. This unique program provides volume discounts on popular leadership and computer classes. Cost-effective and flexible, pay for one seat or a block of seats and send employees to multiple classes between September and June. View the classes available for winter/spring 2017. Contact Sharon Mason for more details!