Century College offers motorcycle safety and operational skills taught in-classroom and on-cycle by certified instructors; includes personalized coaching and practice.
For further information, please contact Katie Swenson at email@example.com or 651-779-3362.
Or, request information using the form below.
Catalogs and Brochures
- Motorcycle Basic Rider Course
- Motorcycle Intermediate Rider
- East Campus Parking Lot and Driving Range
- West Campus Parking Lot and Driving Range
CECT is hiring Motorcycle Training Instructors!
If you’re an experienced motorcycle rider and want to make additional income, consider becoming a motorcycle training instructor with the Minnesota Department of Public Safety’s Motorcycle Safety Center!
Motorcycle Instructors employed by the MN Motorcycle Safety Center, also referred to as RiderCoaches, earn $36 per hour and have the opportunity to share their passion for motorcycling with diverse Minnesota communities.
RiderCoach candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be experienced motorcyclists who currently ride a street legal motorcycle and posses a valid motorcycle endorsement.
- Be committed to safe riding practices in all aspects of motorcycling.
- Successfully complete a 72-hour RiderCoach Preparation Course and 40-50 hours of pre-course work.
- Be committed to teaching a minimum of four weekends every year.
In addition to course instruction, RiderCoaches have opportunities to staff information booths, give presentations on motorcycle safety, and provide a variety of motorcycle safety info to the public. This is excellent part-time job for current motorcyclists – get paid to share your passion for motorcycling!
For an inside look on working as a RiderCoach, watch this video produced by the MN Motorcycle Safety Center and filmed at Century College:
Ready to become an instructor? Questions and inquiries can be directed to Jay Bock at firstname.lastname@example.org