College Hours and Access
Century College buildings will be open the following hours, but are subject to change due to staffing levels. Check individual campus offices for specific hours.
Monday - Thursday: 7am - 5:30pm
Friday: 7am - 1pm
There will be limited building entry access. You will be able to enter through the following door locations (all campus doors will allow exiting):
- East Campus: Door E14 (Library/Kopp Center entrance)
- West Campus: Door W3 (Student Center entrance -- near flagpoles)
On-Campus Services and Hours
Monday - Thursday: 10am - 2pm
Business Office (W2340)
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 4pm
Computer Center - East (E1710)
Monday - Thursday: 7am - 5pm
Math Resource Center (W3315)
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4pm
Writing Center (W3280)
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 5pm
The offices below are operating virtually. Click on the department for more information.
Monday - Tuesday: 8am - 6pm
Wednesday - Thursday: 8am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8am - 4pm
- Advising and Counseling: Academic advisors and counselors provide guidance and assistance with course registration, academic planning, and academic questions/concerns as well as resources and referrals to promote academic success.
- Financial Aid: Get help with all your financial aid questions including how to apply for financial aid, what information is needed to verify data in financial aid application, and more.
- Personal Counseling: Century College counselors can work with you to address personal concerns that are affecting your academics.
- Transfer Student Services/DARS: TSS supports incoming transfer students, visiting students, Degree Audit questions/concerns for all students, credit for prior learning program, and Transferology assistance.
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8am - 4pm
- Access Center/Disability Services
- East Academic Support Center: The East Academic Support Center houses Peer Tutoring and Tutors Linked to Classes. Peer Tutors are student tutors who are available in a variety of disciplines to provide tutoring support to Century College students. Tutors Linked to Classes (TLC) is a faculty-driven program that links a student tutor to specific entry-level courses.
- Career Services
- Orientation: New Student Orientation welcomes you to campus and helps you connect to resources you need to be successful.
- Testing Center
- TRIO: SSS/TRIO and SSS/TRIO Vets are here to help first generation, low income, and/or students with disabilities successfully complete their education at Century College and transfer to pursue a four year degree. TRIO Upward Bound works with high school students in the St. Paul Public Schools and North St. Paul to help them prepare for admission to college. TRIO-ETS works with middle school and high school students to explore higher education opportunities and understand financial aid.
- Veterans Center: Veterans Services supports all Military students by helping them understand their benefits for college and how to navigate financial aid and the business office. We give advice on how to get the most out of their benefits and plan for career goals.
- West Academic Support Center: The West Academic Support Center houses Peer Tutoring and Tutors Linked to Classes. Peer Tutors are student tutors who are available in a variety of disciplines to provide tutoring support to Century College students. Tutors Linked to Classes (TLC) is a faculty-driven program that links a student tutor to specific entry-level courses.
Various hours: click on the department for more information
- Resource and Support Center: Century’s Resource & Support Center strives to help students succeed. The goal of the Center is to connect students with a variety of community resources and services that help ease obstacles many face every day.
- Student Health Clinic
- Student Life: Student Life strives to provide activities and opportunities that enrich learning both inside and outside of the classroom. This includes leadership programming, clubs and organizations, all campus events, intramurals and rec, and more!