Forms can be found on the Find a Form page. Be sure to select from the proper award year if multiple years are available.

Managing Your Money Resources

Financial Aid Resources

  • Century College Guide to Your Financial Aid Award
    View a PDF brochure on what you need to know about financial aid. 
  • Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
    Phone: 800-375-5283
    Visit U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services for citizenship status information.
  • Federal Loan Consolidation
    Visit American Education Services for student loan consolidation information
  • Federal Student Aid FSA ID
    Visit Federal Student Aid PIN to create a FSA ID. The FSA ID is your electronic passport to federal student aid online.
  • Federal Student Guide
    View or download the Student Guide.
  • Financial Aid Estimator
    The Financial Aid Estimator helps you estimate your eligibility for a Federal Pell Grant, Minnesota State Grant, and federal education tax benefits. (The estimator is based on the federal calculation of your Estimated Family Contribution and the tuition and fees for the Minnesota institution you select).
  • Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
    Phone: 800-433-3243
    Visit FAFSA to complete the application online.
  • Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
    Phone: 800-829-1040
    Visit IRS for copies of your federal tax forms or tax transcripts, or view the Data Retrieval Tool instructions.
  • Minnesota Office of Higher Education
    Phone: 651-642-0567 or 800-657-3866
    Visit Minnesota Office of Higher Education for information on financial aid, reciprocity, and how to prepare financially for college.
  • Selective Service Registration
    Phone: 888-655-1825
    Visit Selective Service (view PDF version) to register for Selective Service or to verify your registration or exemption from requirement to register.
  • The SmartStudent™ Guide to Financial Aid
    Visit Finaid for information on loans, scholarships, and other types of aid.
  • Social Security Administration
    Phone: 800-772-1213
    Visit Social Security for copies of your annual benefits.