Century Foundation Scholarships
The Century College Foundation offers over 100 scholarships annually. Students attending Century College can apply at the beginning of Spring semester to receive a scholarship for the following Fall and Spring semesters. Funded through contributions from alumni, faculty and staff, community members and corporations, the Century College Foundation awards scholarships totaling more than $300,000.
2023-2024 Century College Scholarships are now open.
Applications are accepted at different times of the year for a variety of scholarships. Read the details below and APPLY HERE. You can also watch our Scholarship Bootcamp video for full details on the scholarship process. Round one applications went out the week of April 24 - see 2023-2024 Scholarship Schedule below for full details. For the list of all scholarships click here.
Some scholarships offered by other foundations are available year round - scroll down to the External Scholarships section of this page to learn more about which scholarships are currently available.
Need help with your application? Watch one of these bootcamp videos.
Topic: Scholarship Bootcamp #1 Essay Questions
Topic: Scholarship Bootcamp #2 Letters of Recommendation
Topic: Scholarship Bootcamp #3 Overview of Scholarship Application
Topic: Scholarship Bootcamp #4 Application Step by Step
Century College students have some unique opportunities to scholarships administered by organizations that want to make your college experience as affordable as possible. To search for other external scholarship opportunities, click here.
IME BECAS Scholarship
Century College Foundation and the Institute for Mexicans Abroad (IME), are pleased to offer scholarships to eligible undergraduate students of Mexican or Mexican origin who are pursuing an education at Century College. Priority will be given to individuals who have no or limited financial resources (such as FAFSA/MN Dream Act) to pay for tuition to start or continue their studies. Please complete and submit the IME Becas Scholarship Form (click here) by no later than Friday, August 25, 2023. When you click on the application link, you will be asked to enter your email in the following format StarID@go.minnstate.edu and then your StarID password.
Eligibility Requirements for IME BECAS Scholarship:
- Must be enrolled at Century College in the Fall of 2023.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Must demonstrate that the student is Mexican or of Mexican origin by submitting proof of documentation if selected for the scholarship award.
- Must meet or exceed minimum academic standards of a GPA of 2.00 or above.
- Must meet conditions listed in this application if selected for the scholarship award.
- Complete and submit scholarship for (click here).
- Submit high school transcript (if you have not completed college courses) or an unofficial college transcript.
Questions? Contact Yessica Santana at email@example.com or 651-747-4089.
Minnesota Indian Scholarship Program (MISP)
Scholarships are available to eligible Indian undergraduate students enrolled at least 3/4 time and graduate students enrolled at least half time. In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must be:
- One-fourth or more American Indian ancestry
- A Minnesota resident
- Enrolled in an accredited college, university or vocational school in Minnesota
- Qualify for either a Pell or State Grant.
For more information, refer to the Minnesota Indian Scholarship Program.