Triple your money for college!
As an eligible participant, you may save up to $500 maximum in earned income and make a one-time installment. Or, you can make monthly installments over the course of a year. We will match your savings up to $1,500 maximum. This initial investment will be matched 3:1 for a total of $2,000 to pay tuition and fees at Century College.
- Triple your money: save $1 and we will match it with $3
- Receive financial literacy education and career development
- Keeps you on track so you can graduate fully prepared to enter the workforce with minimal debt
- Currently enrolled
- Currently working
- Must have at least 1 semester left (after current semester)
- Current household income must be at or below 200% of Federal Income Guideline (See Chart)
TuitionMatch Income Guidelines
|Household Size||Annual Income|
For households with more than 8 people, add $8,840 for each additional person.
For more information, contact Nora Slawik at 651-779-3338 or email@example.com.