2018-19 Important Tuition Payment Dates
- August 20, 2018 – Deadline to make payment arrangement for Fall Semester 2018 for students who register by August 10
- August 31, 2018 – Deadline to make payment arrangement for Fall Semester 2018 for students who register after August 10
- October 1, 2018 – Final tuition due date for Fall Semester 2018
Tuition Payment Information
- Tuition statements are not mailed to students.
- View your account or make payments online through e-Services. Partial or full payment with no service fee.
- Set up a Payment Plan at: NBS e-cashier (Nelnet). Enrollment fee required.
- August 3, 2018 is the final date to sign up for the Nelnet payment plan prior to the payment arrangement deadline for Fall Semester 2018. However, the Nelnet payment plan will be available through August 24, 2018.
- Note: A past-due status on your student account will prevent you from registering for future terms.
Fall Semester 2018 Payment Deadlines
Students who have registered for fall classes but have not met one of the tuition deferral options (see below) for the payment of their tuition and fees by the payment arrangement deadline may have their registration canceled.
- Students who register by August 10 will need to make a payment arrangement by Monday, August 20.
- Students who register after August 10 will need to make a payment arrangement by Friday, August 31.
Students who do not make arrangements by the deadline may have their registration canceled and may be unable to re-enroll in fall semester courses.
Fall Semester 2018 Final Payment Deadline
Full payment of Fall term tuition and fees must be made by October 1, 2018. Students who do not pay their tuition and fees in full by the October 1 deadline will be assessed a monthly late fee of $25, as well as a single administrative fee of $30 for placing the student on the College payment plan. Students with outstanding account balances after the October 1 deadline will have a hold placed on their record and will be unable to register for future courses or obtain an official transcript until their account balance is paid in full. The tuition and fee payment deadline for registrations for late start courses made on or after the above deadlines must be paid in full at the time of the registration to avoid being assessed the above fees.
Tuition Deferral Options
Students can arrange for the payment of their tuition and fees in any one of the following easy ways:
- Sign up for an automatic payment plan, NBS e-Cashier (Nelnet), in eServices
- Make a down-payment of $300 or 15 percent of the total amount owed (whichever is less) in person at the Business Office or online through eServices
- The Business Office will defer your tuition/fees if Century College has received your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit a Third Party Billing Authorization to the Business Office
- Submit a verification of an outside scholarship to cover tuition and fees to the Business Office
Out of Pocket Payment Options
Four easy payment options
- Log in to Century College e-Services, bills and payment.
- Click on make a payment (or choose other options as needed.)
- Proceed as directed.
- Student ID number
- Daytime phone number
- Payment by credit card must include:
- Student ID or Social Security number
- Daytime phone number
- Credit card number
- Credit card expiration date
- Zip code of credit card holder
- Credit card signature
NOTE: If students decide not to attend their classes, it is their responsibility to drop them. Students are responsible for the payment of tuition and fees for all courses not dropped during the first 5 business days of the session, regardless of whether or not the student chooses to attend the class.
If you decide not to attend, please do not rely on the "registration cancellation for non-payment" process as a way to drop your classes.
Students who do not plan on attending registered classes must drop on eServices or complete a drop form in person at the Records Office prior to the 5th day of the semester. Century College does not drop students for non-attendance. Therefore, DO NOT rely on the college to drop you from your courses.
After the 5th day of the semester, all registered students are financially committed for tuition and fees. All classes at Century College have a limited number of seats available. Your registration reserves a seat in each of your classes, and prevents another student from registering should a class be full.
- In requesting this reservation, you have incurred a tuition obligation.
- No invoices or tuition statements are sent out. View your fee statement online at eServices.
- Students are required to pay tuition and fees unless they drop classes prior to the 5th day of the semester in person at the Records Office or through eServices.