A hold on your record may prevent you from registering for courses, obtaining transcripts and applying for graduation. The appropriate department must be contacted to resolve the issue. A hold may be imposed for the following:

Type of Hold - Contact

  • Academic suspension - Records
  • Financial aid suspension - Financial Aid
  • Incorrect Address - Records
  • NSF Checks - Business Office
  • Overdue resource material - Library
  • Past due account - Business Office
  • Parking ticket - Business Office

Holds are released when a payment is made or the problem is resolved. In some cases, cash or cashiers check may be required to remove a hold.