- Triples your money. If you save $1, we will match it with $3.
- Provides financial literacy courses, individualized career counseling, and work experiences.
- Keeps you on track so you can graduate with minimal debt and are fully prepared to enter the workforce.
- Currently enrolled at Century College and have at least 3 semesters left at Century College
- 18 years of age or older
- Resident of MN
- Student is working/has a job when they are enrolled in this program
- Must be a United States Citizen, an eligible non-citizen or a DACA student
- Current household income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Income Guideline (see chart)
2016 TuitionMatch–MN Income Guideline
|Number of household Members||Annual Income|
|More than 8 people||$8,320 each additional person|
For more information or to apply for Tuition Match-MN, contact Wade Warner with your name and Century student ID number or StarID.