2015-16 Tuition Rates and Fees*
$179.71 per credit total, which consists of:
- $160.60 Tuition
- $9.35 Technology Fee
- $0.35 Minnesota State College Student Association (MSCSA) Fee
- $4.06 Student Life Fee
- $1.10 Athletic Fee
- $4.25 Parking Fee
Programs with differential tuition
- Dental Assisting – $184.65 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
- Dental Hygiene – $184.65 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
- Nursing – $194.85 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
- Online Courses – $185.00 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
- Orthotic Technology – $184.65 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
- Prosthetic Technology – $184.65 tuition per credit plus applicable fee
Application fee: $20.00
*Tuition and fees are set by the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) Board of Trustees. Rates listed are subject to change.
Other Charges and Fees
- Application Fee: $20.00
- File-Search Charge: $25.00 A file-search charge is assessed when outside agencies request copies of students' file information. Students' signed release must accompany requests.
- International Student Health Insurance Fee: Contact the Multicultural Student Center for information.
- NSF Check or Returned Payment Charge: $20.00
- Test-out Fee: $25.00 per credit
- Payment Late Fees: Students with tuition and fees remaining unpaid after the due date are assessed two monthly late fees of $25.00 and a one time administrative fee of $30.00 for placing the student on the college payment plan.
- Transcript Processing Charge: $5.00 for each academic transcript requested for mailing or pickup within three business days. An additional $5 is charged for rush/immediate transcript preparation. Rush transcript requests received after the scheduled college mail pick-up will be sent the following day, unless the student elects to pick it up in person.
Senior Citizen Fee
Senior Citizens must be:
- 62 years or older
- a legal resident of Minnesota
If you register for credit the day after the first day of class, you will be charged $20.00 per credit if space is available or no charge if you audit. If you register prior to the second day of class, you must pay full tuition and fees.