Fall Semester 2019 & Spring Semester 2020 Tuition Rates and Fees*
$185.92 per credit total, which consists of:
- $165.40 Tuition
- $10.25 Technology Fee
- $0.35 Minnesota State College Student Association (MSCSA) Fee
- $4.67 Student Life Fee
- $1.08 Athletic Fee
- $3.45 Parking Fee
- $0.72 Health Fee
Programs with differential tuition
- Dental Assisting – $190.17 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
- Dental Hygiene – $190.17 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
- Nursing – $200.67 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
- Orthotic or Prosthetic Technology – $190.17 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
- Orthotic and Prosthetic Clinical Application – $190.17 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
- Visual Communication Technologies – $175.70 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
Online Course Tuition
- $184.98 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
Courses with differential tuition
- ART 2032 Digital Photography – $175.70 tuition per credit plus applicable fees
Application fee: $20.00
*Tuition and fees are set by the Minnesota State Board of Trustees. Rates listed are subject to change.
Other Charges and Fees
- Application Fee: $20.00
- File-Search Charge: $25.00 A file-search charge is assessed when outside agencies request copies of students' file information. Students' signed release must accompany requests.
- International Student Health Insurance Fee: Contact the Multicultural Student Center for information.
- NSF Check or Returned Payment Charge: $20.00
- Test-out Fee: $25.00 per credit
- Payment Late Fees: Students with tuition and fees remaining unpaid after the due date are assessed two monthly late fees of $25.00 and a one time administrative fee of $30.00 for placing the student on the college payment plan.
- Transcript Processing Charge: $5.00 for each academic transcript requested for mailing or pickup within three business days. An additional $5.00 is charged for rush/immediate transcript preparation. Rush transcript requests received after the scheduled college mail pick-up will be sent the following day, unless the student elects to pick it up in person.
Senior Citizen Registration Fee
Senior Citizens must be:
- 62 years or older
- a legal resident of Minnesota
If you register on or before the first day of class, you must pay full tuition and fees. If you register for credit the day on or after the first day of class, you will be charged $34.77 per credit if space is available or $4.17 per credit to audit the course (plus any special course fees, if applicable).