The Net Price Calculator is a tool to estimate tuition costs to attend Century College, as well a financial aid estimate. The estimate assumes that you will be a degree-seeking undergraduate student enrolled full-time (12 or more credits) in fall and spring semesters.
The Net Price Calculator Tool automatically includes average costs for “Room and Board” and “Estimated Other Expenses.” These expenses will be the same whether you attend college or not. Your consideration should focus on the additional expenses you will incur to attend college, like “Tuition and Fees” and “Books and Supplies.” These are the two categories of costs that you will pay to Century College. The tuition and fees at Century College for the 2019-20 school year are $185.92 per credit.
How It Works
- The calculator uses information on the typical cost of attending Century College, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, and “basic” expenses that you will incur regardless of your decision to attend college, including room and board, transportation, and personal expenses. The “basic” expenses are necessary to determine how much financial aid you are eligible to receive.
- Your actual costs will vary depending on your major, the courses you select, and your living arrangements. Estimated room and board, as well as other expenses, are modest.
- Using the family financial information that you enter, the calculator will estimate the amount of grant and scholarship financial aid that similar students received in the previous year.
- Using the calculator should take less than ten minutes of your time, assuming you have family financial information available.
- You will be asked some basic questions about you and your family’s financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand.
- Information you enter into the tool is not retained, transmitted, or used by Century College or any third party.
- You will be asked for basic information about your and your family’s income and plans for college in order to calculate your expected costs and financial aid. However, you will not be asked to enter your name, date of birth, address, social security number, or any other personally identifiable information.
Keep in Mind
- The Net Price Calculator can only provide an ESTIMATE of costs and financial aid. It is not a final determination or actual award of financial assistance or a final net price.
- Financial aid award packages are determined after a student has submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) indicating the Century College FAFSA school code 010546.
- Estimated costs are based on the costs for enrolled students.
- Financial aid is estimated based on the median grant and scholarship aid received by first-time, full-time degree-seeking students.
- The financial aid estimates do not include any loans or work-study assistance.
- Education costs and available financial aid programs will vary each academic year.