Elevate Minnesota Scholars
Do you currently attend a college outside of Minnesota and are hesitant to go back to your campus in the fall? Or were you planning to leave the state for college and are now rethinking your plans?
As our nation faces the challenges of the coronavirus pandemic, you can take comfort in staying close to home while continuing on your educational path with Century College. Become an Elevate Minnesota Scholar and get an extraordinary education at an exceptional value, all the while helping to build your community.
Century College is open and ready to welcome you home. To help you keep moving forward, we are offering a streamlined application process for Elevate Minnesota Scholars, guaranteed acceptance of credits earned elsewhere,* and access to the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum Package so the credits you earn at Century College will easily transfer to another institution in the future.
Become an Elevate Minnesota Scholar and Receive a $300 Award for Fall Semester!
New students who apply and register for Fall Semester classes by August 1 will receive a $300 award to use for tuition or textbooks. First-time, degree-seeking, undergraduate students are eligible for the award.
To receive this award, all you need to do is:
Join the 20,000 students who annually attend Century College and become an Elevate Minnesota Scholar. Our outstanding faculty will know you by name and are waiting to welcome you to class. And best of all, you get all this at the lowest tuition in the state!
During this unprecedented time, that is extraordinary education at an exceptional value.
Elevate Minnesota Scholars Benefits
- Waived application fee - use promo code ELEVATE
- Guaranteed acceptance of all credits earned with a grade of C or better from an accredited out-of-state institution*
- Access to tuition that starts at $5,578 a year - before scholarships or other aid
- Defer your freshman seat and earn an associate degree without the debt
- Access to the numerous scholarship and financial aid programs offered by the State of Minnesota and those available at Century College
- Access to the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum Package: a 40-credit package of general education courses accepted for transfer to other state colleges and universities, and many private colleges and universities
- Access to a wide variety of high-wage, high-demand career and technical programs
- The opportunity to gain an extraordinary education at an exceptional value while staying close to home and family during this challenging global pandemic
*Depending on the college or university, credits may be applied to general education courses, not necessarily applied to a major program. Check with the college or university you are interested in attending for specific details. Credits must be earned with a grade of C or better.