Health Sciences Fair
To celebrate our 50th Anniversary, our Health Sciences programs are hosting a health sciences fair.
The Health Sciences Fair will feature:
Keynote Speaker: BlueZones with Dan Buettner, Jr
- Presentations from healthy-living experts on a variety of health topics, including BlueZone, healthy eating, aromatherapy, etc.
- Fun and informative healthy-living activities, including an obstacle course and rock climbing wall.
- Flu shots, HIV/STI testing and American Red Cross blood donation.
- Information on a variety of health-related areas from healthcare providers and healthy-living services, and Century College Health Sciences instructors.
Games! Food! Prizes! And more!
Lightening Talks & Keynote Speaker
3:30 pm - 4 pm
Aromatherapy - Jeannette Romero and Dr. Anna Gryczman
4:15 pm - 4:45 pm
Menthol Products Awareness and Policy Advocacy - Grace Higgins
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Keynote Speaker: BlueZones with Dan Buettner, Jr.
|3pm - 7pm||Music, food trucks, HIV/STI testing, blood drive, activities/tables. PRIZE drawings on the hour!||Lincoln Mall, East Campus first, second and third floors|
|3:15pm - 3:30pm||
Welcome Address: Dean Dr. Beth Hein
|3:30pm - 4pm||Lightening Speaker: Aromatherapy with Jeannette Romero and Dr. Anna Gryczman||E2315|
|4:00pm - 6:00pm||Flu Shots|
|4:15pm - 4:45pm||Lightening Speaker: Menthol Products Awareness and Policy Advocacy - Grace Higgins||E2315|
|4:30pm - 6pm||Alumni Reception and Historical Display||East Cafeteria|
|5:30pm - 6:00pm||Alumni Program||East Cafeteria|
|6:30pm||Keynote Speaker: Bluezones with Dan Buettner, Jr. with closing remarks by Jill Greenhalgh||E2315|
- Medical Assistant Classrooms and Lab for BMI checks
- Nursing Lab
- EMS Simulations
- O&P Lab
- Dental Clinic