Join us on Wednesday, March 7, anytime between 2 - 5 pm in the East Campus, Lincoln Mall for a Law Enforcement Education and Employment Fair.
The Law Enforcement Education and Employment Fair will feature:
- Peace officers from local law enforcement agencies sharing volunteer and paid employment opportunities
- Law Enforcement faculty to discuss the new degree & mentoring opportunities
- Academic advisors to discuss class options for summer and fall
- Admissions advisors to share the college admissions process.
- Financial Aid staff to provide financial assistance options.
Lino Lakes Safety
|MN Asian Peace Officers Association
White Bear Lake Police
MN Department of Corrections
St. Paul Police
Columbia Heights Police
|MN State Patrol
Federal Reserve Police
St. Anthony Police
Hennepin County Sheriff's Office
Additionally, the following Century College services will be present as well:
- Admissions will be present to discussion the process of applying to Century College
- AANAPISI is the Asian American & Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institution (AANAPISI), providing student and academic support services.
- Counseling and advisors can talk about transferring and support services available on campus
- Career Services shares information on creating resumes and other job hunting skills.
- Financial Aid helps students understand loans, grants and scholarships to pay for college.
For those attending the Fair, the $20 Century College application fee will be waived.