Launch/Relaunch Your Education
Enter for a chance to win one 3-credit course!
Whether you are a new Century College student who needs to complete all of the steps for Fall Semester Sessions II & III enrollment or are a returning student who wants to finish what you started; this event is for you!
Sign up below for a Launch/Relaunch Your Education Session.
- Tuesday, September 17 at 3 pm: Century College - West Campus (3401 Century Ave N, White Bear Lake, MN 55110)
What to expect:
Arrive anytime during the event and you will be able to:
- Complete your application.
- Complete the ACCUPLACER course placement test in Reading and Mathematics (Please note: If you plan to apply, complete the ACCUPLACER course placement test and register for classes during the event, you should arrive no later than 4:00pm).
- Meet with an academic advisor for assistance with course selection.
- Register for Fall Semester classes.
- Apply for financial aid.
What to bring:
- College transcripts if you have previously attended college or have college level coursework, such as AP classes or College in the Schools. Click here for testing exemptions.
- ACT scores, SAT scores and/or ACCUPLACER test scores if already taken.
- Photo ID, such as a driver’s license.
To help you prepare for these events, please review the following:
- Your assessment test determines your placement in Mathematics, Reading and Writing. It is important that you prepare. Practice tests are available online.
- Need to apply for financial aid? More information is available about the different types.
Launch/Relaunch Your Education Award Overview:
- Over 200 Launch/Relaunch Your Education awards worth $544 each are available.
- Students must enroll and remain registered for at least nine credits to remain eligible for the award.
- International, PSEO and visiting students are not eligible.