Applied Big Data Analytics - AAS 60 Credits
- describe Big Data architecture
- explain Big Data assets and map threats to Big Data assets.
- install, configure and manage Hadoop platform.
- create reports and charts with Big Data analytics platform.
- implement analytics and data science projects using Splunk's statistics capability
- perform searches and reports based on business analytics
- use Splunk’s statistical functions to perform calculations on field values with conditional statements to generate security alerts
- use Splunk's built-in and custom visualization capability to generate business intelligence
- use Splunk’s Big Data to create interactive, real-time business dashboards that inform key business decisions.
- analysis using Splunk's statistical functions such as min, max, mean, median and standard deviation.
- use Splunk to deliver contextual security analytics in the form of interactive dashboards.
- use DB Connect to explore configured SQL database schema with Big Data technology.
- use Advanced Lookups to build a baseline lookup table and reference the baseline values in alert