Delivery: A mix of daytime, evening and online courses.
Start: Fall, Spring, or Summer; Full- or Part-Time.
About the Program
Century College offers a Business Transfer Pathway Associate in Science (AS) degree and a Business Management Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree. In these programs, students will:
- Investigate successful business models and the powerful strategies corporations are implementing for maximum profitability
- Apply effective leadership concepts and principles in making management decisions about business operations
- Work with professionals to evaluate and recommend dynamic solutions to critical business challenges
Business Transfer Pathway AS Degree
The Business Transfer Pathway AS offers students a powerful option: the opportunity to complete an associate degree whose course credits will directly transfer to designated Business bachelor’s degree programs at Minnesota State universities. The entire curriculum has been carefully designed to guarantee junior-year status to students who have been admitted to one of the seven Minnesota State universities. There, students can complete their bachelor’s degree by earning 60 additional credits.
Minnesota State universities include: Bemidji State University; Metropolitan State University; Minnesota State University, Mankato; Minnesota State University Moorhead; Southwest Minnesota State University; St. Cloud State University; and Winona State University.
Business Management AAS Degree
The Business Management AAS degree is designed to equip you with skills that are appropriate for an entry-level position in business. The program contains many general education and business classes that provide students with both critical thinking and technical business skills. This degree is designed primarily for students seeking employment upon completion.
Planning for Your Program
Potential Job Titles
- Administrative Services Managers*
- Office Managers
* with bachelor’s and/or master’s degree
Administrative Services Managers *
Average Wage: $42.52/hour
Top Earners: $61.24/hour
Average Wage: $25.36/hour
Top Earners: $36.94/hour
* with bachelor’s and/or master’s degree.
Information gathered pertains to seven county metro area - careerwise.minnstate.edu