Delivery: A mix of daytime, evening, Saturday, and online courses.
Start: Fall or Spring Semester, Summer Session, Full- or Part-Time.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences — AA Degree (60 credits)
- Minnesota Transfer Curriculum — MnTC (40 credits)
Planning for Your Program
- Minnesota Transfer - This site is your connection to resources about transfer options such as transfer basics, planning tools, the application process, etc.
- Transferology - Check how your courses transfer in and out from Century College through Transferology.
Request for Information
Cost & Financial Aid
As a two-year public community and technical college, Century College receives funding from the State of Minnesota, keeping tuition rates significantly lower than private colleges and universities. With affordable tuition rates and financial aid and scholarship opportunities, our students avoid student loan debt.
Century College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, and our programs qualify for financial aid including grants, loans, and college work-study. Eligibility for financial aid is determined annually based on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Century College’s Federal School Code is 010546.
Each year, the Century College Foundation awards more than $300,000 in scholarships to our students. Students are encouraged to create an account and apply for scholarships online.
Ready to get
- Yan WangFacultyChinese651-779-3435