Communication Studies - Certificate 16 Credits
- Demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing, and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Locate material from diverse sources and points of view, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.