Computer Information Systems - AS 60 Credits
- Perform computer information systems analysis activities to include troubleshooting, systems monitoring, and computer information systems analysis activities.
- The ability to function and communicate effectively as ethically and socially responsible computer information systems professionals.
- Design, write, test, and debug computer programs written in contemporary structured and object-oriented languages.
- Ability to develop algorithms which underlie common programming tasks.
- Prepared to transfer into a typical four-year Computer Information Systems degree program.
- Correctly implement given specifications when writing programs.