Computer Science - AS 60 Credits
- Design, write, test, and debug computer programs written in a low-level language and contemporary structured and object-oriented languages.
- Ability to develop algorithms which underlie common programming tasks.
- Incorporate foundational data management concepts such as data structures within computer programs.
- The ability to function and communicate effectively as ethically and socially responsible computer science professionals.
- Prepared to transfer into a typical four-year Computer Science degree program.
- Correctly implement given specifications when writing programs.