Education - AS 60 Credits
- Demonstrate academic knowledge and practical skill in teaching students in grades K-5 in various areas of need in community schools.
- Communicate effectively with students and staff and collaborate with mentoring teachers who supervise the volunteering experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply professional knowledge and classroom experience to new situations.
- Identify and interpret ethical and social issues associated with the education field.
- Demonstrate the ability to create professional electronic portfolios showcasing achievement in the field of education.