EMS-Emergency Medical Technician - Certificate 9 Credits
- Demonstrate the ability to comprehend, apply, and evaluate clinical information relevant to the role of EMS.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency in all skills necessary to fulfill the role as an EMS provider.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills in written and verbal form.
- Demonstrate effective decision making and critical thinking skill abilities.
- Demonstrate affective behavior, acumen, and rapport with patients and healthcare colleagues.