Delivery: A mix of daytime, evening, and blended online classes.
Start: Fall, Spring, or Summer; Full- or Part-Time.
- Enterprise Computing Technology — Associate in Applied Science Degree (60 credits)
- Enterprise Computing Technician — Diploma (48 credits)
- Enterprise Technical Support Specialist — Certificate (30 credits)
- Advanced Enterprise Computing — Certificate (16 credits)
- Linux System Administrator — Certificate (16 credits)
Enter for a chance to win one 3-credit course!
Sign up for the Launch Your Education session on January 21 to complete all your steps for Spring Semester Sessions II and III enrollment in one day and be entered in for a chance to win a free 3-credit course!
About the Program
The Enterprise Computing Technology program prepares the student to be able to analyze enterprise organizational information needs, to recommend appropriate hardware and software systems, and to implement or to train others to implement such systems.
Specific job titles that the graduate would be qualified for include network support specialist, network analyst, network engineer, PC support specialist, and PC help desk.
The coursework will help prepare the student for Microsoft Windows 2012 Certifications. General education courses required will help ensure individuals have the necessary oral, written and critical thinking skills to help them with their professional responsibilities. Students will:
- Drive change by analyzing organizational needs and recommending computer hardware and software systems
- Develop, manage, and troubleshoot complex Microsoft and Linux enterprise networks
- Help businesses achieve their goals as you install, test, and launch new business information systems
Cost & Financial Aid
Century College can be extremely affordable through financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
As a two-year public community and technical college, Century College receives funding from the State of Minnesota, keeping tuition rates significantly lower than private colleges and universities.
Century College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Our programs qualify for federal financial aid including Pell Grants, Federal Direct Loans, and others.
Planning for Your Program
Potential Job Titles
- Network Support Specialist
- Network Analyst
- Network Engineer
- PC Support Specialist
- PC Help Desk