Delivery: A mix of daytime, evening, and blended online classes.
Start: Fall, Spring, or Summer; Full- or Part-Time.
- Enterprise Computing Technology — Associate in Applied Science Degree (60 credits)
- Enterprise Computing Technician — Diploma (48 credits)
- Enterprise Technical Support Specialist — Certificate (30 credits)
- Advanced Enterprise Computing — Certificate (16 credits)
- Linux System Administrator — Certificate (16 credits)
About the Program
The Enterprise Computing Technology program prepares the student to be able to analyze enterprise organizational information needs, to recommend appropriate hardware and software systems, and to implement or to train others to implement such systems.
Specific job titles that the graduate would be qualified for include network support specialist, network analyst, network engineer, PC support specialist, and PC help desk.
The coursework will help prepare the student for COMPTIA A+ and Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (MCTS) certification exams. General education courses required will help ensure individuals have the necessary oral, written and critical thinking skills to help them with their professional responsibilities. Students will:
- Drive change by analyzing organizational needs and recommending computer hardware and software systems
- Develop, manage, and troubleshoot complex Microsoft and Linux enterprise networks
- Help businesses achieve their goals as you install, test, and launch new business information systems
Cost & Financial Aid
As a two-year public community and technical college, Century College receives funding from the State of Minnesota, keeping tuition rates significantly lower than private colleges and universities. With affordable tuition rates and financial aid and scholarship opportunities, our students avoid student loan debt.
Century College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, and our programs quality for financial aid including grants, loans, and college work-study. Eligibility for financial aid is determined annually based on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Century College's Federal School Code is 010546.
Each year, the Century College Foundation awards more than $300,000 in scholarships to our students. Students are encouraged to create an account and apply for scholarships online.
Potential Job Titles
- Network Support Specialist
- Network Analyst
- Network Engineer
- PC Support Specialist
- PC Help Desk
Computer User Support Specialists
Average Wage: $26.27/hour
Top Earners: $36.95/hour
Information gathered pertains to seven county metro area - careerwise.minnstate.edu