Delivery: A mix of daytime, evening, and blended online classes.
Start: Fall, Spring, or Summer; Full- or Part-Time.
- Enterprise Computing Technology — Associate in Applied Science Degree (60 credits)
- Enterprise Computing Technician — Diploma (48 credits)
- Enterprise Technical Support Specialist —Certificate (30 credits)
- Advanced Enterprise Computing — Certificate (16 credits)
- Linux System Administrator — Certificate (16 credits)
About the Program
The Enterprise Computing Technology program prepares the student to be able to analyze enterprise organizational information needs, to recommend appropriate hardware and software systems, and to implement or to train others to implement such systems.
Specific job titles that the graduate would be qualified for include network support specialist, network analyst, network engineer, PC support specialist, and PC help desk.
The coursework will help prepare the student for Microsoft Windows 2012 Certifications. General education courses required will help ensure individuals have the necessary oral, written and critical thinking skills to help them with their professional responsibilities.
Workforce Development Scholarship
Students pursuing this degree/certificate can apply for the Workforce Development Technology and Engineering Pathway Scholarship, worth up to $3000! Learn more ->
Planning for Your Program
- Transfer Planning - Articulation Agreements
These agreements provide students with educational plans to help them transfer to four-year institutions.
- Transfer Resources
Advanced planning is critical when you transfer. Learn more about possible options.
- Bachelor Degree Planning
We partner with many institutions offering Bachelor's degrees that can be completed here, online, or at a metro location.
Potential Job Titles
- Network Support Specialist
- Network Analyst
- Network Engineer
- PC Support Specialist
- PC Help Desk