Delivery: Daytime classes only.
Start: Fall or Spring Semester, Full- or Part-Time.
Prerequisite and General Education/MnTC courses are available in a mix of daytime, evening, and online classes; Fall, Spring, and Summer; Full- or Part-Time.
- Facilities Maintenance Engineer — Associate in Applied Science Degree (60 credits)
- Facilities Maintenance Engineer — Diploma (48 credits)
- Facilities Maintenance Engineer — Certificate (30 credits)
- Craig KennedyFacultyFacilities Maintenance Engineer651-779-3248
- Tom KrieselFacultyFacilities Maintenance Engineer651-773-1788
- Bryon RassierFacultyFacilities Maintenance Engineer651-773-1788