Gender Studies - Certificate 16 credits
- Demonstrate master of selected NWSA "Common Learning Outcomes" for Gender Studies Programs.
- Discuss the importance of critical self-analysis in understanding the perspectives and theories of Gender Studies.
- Synthesize material from courses previous completed and apply it to the everyday life.
- Produce written and/or oral reflections on their intellectual development with respect to the material they have studied.
- Evaluate the application of Gender Studies to their future academic and professional careers.