Global Studies - Certificate 15 Credits
- Discuss individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to global issues that are fundamental to the health and survival of any society.
- Articulate an informed understanding of complex global, cultural or regional issues.
- Analyze multidisciplinary elements that influence relations among states, regions and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.
- Analyze global problems and the cultural, economic and political interactions that affect possible solutions.
- Explain the concept of a global citizen and the responsibility global citizens share for their common global future.