Delivery: A mix of daytime and evening courses.
Start: Fall or Spring: Full- or Part-Time.
About the Program
In the Graphic Design AAS degree, students will work with a creative process to develop ideas, use the technologies to develop those ideas into commercial projects, and through those, inform and influence specific audiences. The field includes corporate identity, packaging, publishing, advertising, signage, and information graphics. Students will:
- Express your unique vision to design and produce marketing projects from concept to completion
- Interpret client needs to design logos, illustrations, animations, photography, and product packaging for dynamic visual communications
- Showcase your abilities alongside other creative individuals while creating a professional portfolio
Planning for Your Program
- Transfer Planning - Articulation Agreements
These agreements provide students with educational plans to help them transfer to four-year institutions.
- Transfer Resources
Advanced planning is critical when you transfer. Learn more about possible options.
- Bachelor Degree Planning
We partner with many institutions offering Bachelor's degrees that can be completed here, online, or at a metro location.
Potential Job Titles
- Graphic Designers *
* with bachelor’s and/or master’s degree