Delivery: A mix of daytime and evening courses.
Start: Fall or Spring: Full- or Part-Time.
- Graphic Design & Production — Associate in Applied Science Degree (60 credits)
- Graphic Design & Production — Diploma (48 credits)
About the Program
The Graphic Design & Production Program at Century College prepares students to use a creative design process to develop ideas into clear and purposeful communication that informs, markets and promotes. Using a hands-on approach, students develop the skills and confidence to take a variety of publications from concept to finished product. Projects include corporate identity, packaging, publishing, advertising, signage, and information graphics.
This program is part of the Visual Communications Careers (VCC) area and is designed to provide you with the skills you need to enter a career once you have completed the degree. Although the A.A.S. degree is not designed for transfer to a four-year school, your general education and liberal arts courses typically do transfer. Some of your career-oriented courses may also transfer to specific majors at certain schools through the petition process.
- Express your unique vision to design and produce marketing projects from concept to completion
- Interpret client needs to design logos, illustrations, animations, photography, and product packaging for dynamic visual communications
- Showcase your abilities alongside other creative individuals while creating a professional portfolio
- Career Focus: Prepared for immediate employment, and further education with a professional portfolio
Interested in a career in Graphic Design & Production? Schedule a program tour!