Health Sciences Broad Field - AAS 60 Credits
- Student will demonstrate effective critical thinking skills to solve a variety of problems.
- Student will use proper written and oral communication skills in a variety of situations.
- Student will examine cellular biology and genetics, human anatomy, physiology, and nutrition, and the role microorganisms play in our environment.
- Student will apply the general principles of organic and inorganic chemistry to human health and everyday life.
- Student will demonstrate practical problem solving using algebraic principles.
- Student will apply descriptive and inferential statistical methodologies.
- Student will examine and evaluate the varied human condition through cultural, social, psychological, and philosophical perspectives.
- Student will develop sound decision-making skills through studying essential social, psychological, scientific, and humanistic frameworks.
- Student will prepare for continued study in health science fields.