Kitchen and Bath Design - Certificate 30 hours
- Demonstrates the academic and industry proficiency at an entry level in kitchen and bath design knowledge, skills, and abilities and qualifies to apply for the AKBD exam.
- Demonstrates the ability to apply their knowledge, skills, and abilities in new design challenges.
- Identify and interpret ethical, social, and professional issues associated within the kitchen and bath design industry.
- Demonstrates the understanding of construction, business and project management, and Kitchen and Bath Product Knowledge as it relates to the industry.
- Demonstrates understanding of the basics of design within a given space.