About the Program
Kitchen & Bath Design Information Sessions
Free and open to the public. Sessions are offered several times a year, and will be held in Room E1314, the east campus in White Bear Lake, Minnesota. RSVP for a Kitchen & Bath Design information session to learn more about the program! If you have any questions, please contact Margaret Krohn, 651-748-2600. Out-of-state students must contact Margaret Krohn to obtain the KBD Info Session information prior to applying to the College.
2017 session dates listed below:
- Jan 26, 2018, 11 am, Rm E1314
- Feb 16, 2018, 11 am, Rm E1314
- Mar 30, 2018, 11 am, Rm E1314
- Apr 27, 2018, 11 am, Rm E1314
- May 22, 2018, 11 am, Rm E1314
- Jun 19, 2018, 11 am, Rm E1314
- Jul 24, 2018, 11 am, Rm E1314
Century College KBD Program in the News
This Kitchen & Bath Design program is accredited by NKBA (National Kitchen & Bath Association). Basic competencies of this program are based on the specifications encouraged by NKBA, and are supported by the use of their reference and resource materials
- Transfer Planning - Articulation Agreements
These agreements provide students with educational plans to help them transfer to four-year institutions.
- Transfer Resources
Advanced planning is critical when you transfer. Learn more about possible options.
- Bachelor Degree Planning
We partner with many institutions offering Bachelor's degrees that can be completed here, online, or at a metro location.
Potential Job Titles
- NKBA-Certified Kitchen and Bath Designer
- Students will be required to have a laptop computer that meets the specifications required by the program, for use throughout the duration of the program.
Attendance at a free Kitchen and Bath Program Information Session, conducted by faculty, is required to learn more about the program. (See dates above) If you are out of state or cannot attend an information session, you must email Margaret Krohn to have the information sent and to discuss the program. Application to the College must be completed and accepted by the College. Enrollment for new students begins in May for the Fall (August) start. Students should register by the end of May to ensure placement in the program.